Installation in temporary structure, size 6m height x 25m length x 25m width
Photos: Josh Ellis
- Walls: lined with netting. Stencil made by Asher Bilu was used as a pattern to cut sheets of Vilene (stiffening material), which were glued to fishing net.
- Planets: polystyrene balls, painted in fluorescent colours, assembled with cane around which is wrapped florescent tape.
- Floor: Ankle deep ESCAPE paper, except on dance floor.
- Table centrepiece: candle painted by Asher Bilu to simulate the suspended balls.
- The ambient lighting was enhanced by ultra-violet lights which took on their effect gradually as night fell.